Small Groups are the lifeblood of our church – where you’ll experience uncommon community, a place vital to growing in your relationship with Jesus.
Small Groups are weekly gatherings of 8-14 people who share the desire to grow in their commitment to Jesus Christ through caring and accountable relationships, focusing on the application of God’s Word to their lives.
- Small Groups are the Biblical model for transformation. (Acts 2:42-46)
- Small Groups are the best/only way to shepherd the whole flock. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
- Small Groups create an environment to use our spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:4-8, 1 Corinthians 12:4-7)
- Small Groups multiply competent ministers. (2 Timothy 2:2)
- Small Groups foster Biblical love. (1 Corinthians 13:3-5)
- Small Groups promote unity, fellowship, and maturity. (1 John 1:3,6, Proverbs 27:17)
MIXED SMALL GROUPS
Mixed small groups at Harvest are comprised of a diverse group of people—young, old, married couples, empty nesters, singles, youth and everything in between. They gather each week for prayer, accountability, bearing one another’s burdens, celebrating each others joys, and most importantly to discuss and apply God’s Word to their lives.
SMALL GROUP STRUCTURE:
Opening Time: Catching up on each other’s lives - reconnecting with each other and with the Lord.
Study Time: Discussion and personal application focused on God’s Word.
Mutual Ministry: Men meet with men - women meet with women. Mutual ministry is a time of sharing, prayer, and accountability.
Interaction: Building relationships through fellowship, food, and lively conversation.
If you are interested in joining one of our Small Groups, we would love to get you connected! Please fill out our Small Group Interest Form.
Have questions? Email Emilie Eichberg at eeichberg